Basketball and Soccer Scores

January 12, 2008
Well, we're back into sports with another week under our belts. Josh's school team won both games this week, which puts them at 7 and 2, I think. They are doing pretty well, but have a tough couple of games this week. His Wham team didn't fare as well, losing their opener. But I have a feeling that they just have to get into a groove. There is too much talent on their team to not end up doing great.
Meg's Arsenal team won again, which puts them 2 and 0 for the winter season. They played an awesome game on Saturday. Everyone really gave a hundred percent and looked great out there. Meg even took a ball in the face and kept on playing. . .until her nose started bleeding, that is.
Kyle opened up his Wham season playing against his last year team. They don't keep score, so we don't know who won, but I could hazard a guess that would make Kyle unhappy. They played great though and it was a close game full of some pretty serious rivalry! Kyle also got to play a baseball game for the opening of Gilbert's new Big League Dreams Park. He had a great time and apparently the facility is over the top. Hopefully, we'll get to play there again someday.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One of these things is not like the others!


Just thought I'd post a cute picture from the Clarkson Halloween bash. This is pretty much our book club, with an imposter posing in the back. Can you guess who? Oh, and I was wearing a costume. . .cat ears and a tail!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Ok, what was up with Ace? Crazy guy.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Of course it was ACE!!! Who else would it be. Haha! I'm so sad I missed my favorite party! really that is my favorite party of the whole year. I love to see everyones costumes. I'm glad you took a picture so I could see them anyway. You rock girlfriend!

Crystal Star said...

Hey Lisa- just found your blog. It's good because it's about the only way I keep up with friens now. I'll have to get to that party next year, it always seems there is something that conflicts. But it looks fun.

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض